Checking How Students Answered on Quizzes
What is explained here is a temporary procedure for teachers who want to be able to see how their students answered individual quiz questions. We are working on implementing a proper way to achieve this, and ask for your patience as we consult with teachers and other Read Seed users.
If you would like to see how your students have responded to specific quiz questions, you will need to cross-reference the response number from the Read Seed grading report with the PDF or a printed copy of the reading. To do this, please first download the PDF file containing the readings and follow the steps below.
1. Go to your course and click on Read Seed.
2. Scroll down the screen to the student dashboard and find the reading you wish to check. Click on the title.
3. Wait for the page to load, then click on the "Grading" tab at the top left of the screen.
4. You will see a report of all attempts made by your students on the reading. Search for the student whose quiz attempt you wish to review. In the 8th column from the left, you will see a series of numbers (highlighted here in yellow). These numbers correspond to the options chosen by the student for each quiz question.
5. To match these numbers to particular questions and answers, you will have to cross-reference with the PDF or print version of the reading. 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D